GHS Interactive Security is a community-based home security business. With over 100 years of experience in the home security industry, GHS Interactive Security offers the ultimate in home automation, energy management, and home security products and services. We take pride in unparalleled customer and employee satisfaction. Providing much more than dependable, secure protection for your lifestyle and belongings, we consistently demonstrate value in the services we deliver.
GHS Wireless Dedicated Interactive Security Systems
We provide the latest technology & most reliable system available in home security today:
- 100 % Wireless: Unlike traditional security systems that run through a telephone line or cable lines, our system is 100% wireless.
- Most Secure, Most Reliable Security System Available: Your GHS Security System works using the same cell phone towers that your mobile phone uses, giving you access to the most secure and most reliable security system on the market.
- What if my power goes out? Your GHS system has batteries inside so it continues to monitor and secure your home, even during a rolling black out.
- You have Complete Control, 24/7: Using free interactive smart phone apps, you have total control, 24/7, to monitor your home and set custom alerts with your system.
- The Latest Technology with Real-Time Access: Ask about our Dual Technology, Motion Sensor and Camera in one, which allows you to get a real-time snap shot of events happening in your home or business sent directly to your cell phone, as its happening.
- Completely Interactive, You can access your GHS System from anywhere.
Why Is Home Security So Important?
The general consensus among law enforcement officers is that alarms deter burglary attempts.
We all know Home Security is important. Are you aware that in the United States, FBI reports state that every 14 seconds a burglary is committed somewhere? Your home is generally your biggest life investment. Inside are the next most valuable pieces. Some of them even more priceless like family heirlooms, or jewelry that has been handed down for generations. Don’t wait until a break in happens to get home security. Be smart and get one ahead of time. It’s better to be two years early, than a day late!
The numbers overwhelmingly support getting a GHS system to protect your home.
- Over 80% of burglaries occur through the first floor.
- Over 1/3 of those break-ins occur through the front door.
- Half of all burglaries happened in broad daylight.
- Nearly half of all home assaults occur during a home invasion robbery.
- More than half of reported rape cases occur at a person’s home during a home invasion.
Take the next step to protect your home, business, and family.
Don’t compromise when it comes to security and go with the best, GHS! 855-599-0890
My name is Max and I recently had GHS security representative come to my house on Thursday night in Clovis CA it was late of course about 830 at night but never less I gave the gentleman Chris Parks a chance to tell me what was so important to knock on my door this late Read More…
Summer Safety, Part 4: Back-To-School Safety Tips
GHS Safety Tip #4: See your kids get home from school before you get there with 24/7 Remote Access Use GHS’ 24/7 Remote Access Phone App (powered by Alarm.com) to find out when: The kids get home from school. The housekeeper arrives and leaves. The dog walker comes (or forgets to!). A water leak erupts in the Read the full article…