Shawn and Paul were on their game even in the 105-degree heat! They were both very informative and knowledgeable. I’ve had many alarm companies come knocking at my door but GHS is the only one to close the deal.
GHS Interviews Kimberley Tomsic, New Office Manager in Pleasant Hill, CA
GHS Interactive Security is happy to announce the re-addition of Kimberley Tomsic, Office Manager of the newly-opened Pleasant Hill office. Kimberley is joined by Matt Schmeeckle and Joseph Strother, Field Marketing Managers who have recently relocated from our Addison, Texas office to head up the new Pleasant Hill Sales Team. The ambitious new team is excited to be under the Read the full article…
Why Is Home Security So Important?
The FBI reports that in America a burglary occurs every 14 seconds. A property crime occurs every 3 seconds.
Most American homes are full of valuable electronics and priceless family heirlooms. However, only 25% of these same homes have a security system. The vast majority of security system installations are done after a home has been broken into.
90% of police believe alarms deter burglary attempts. Interestingly enough, 90% of burglars interviewed said they would not attempt to break into a home with an electronic security system.
The numbers are overwhelming:
- 81% of residential burglaries occur through the first floor.
- 34% of burglars enter through the front door.
- 49% of all burglaries occur during the day.
- 38% of all assaults occur during a home invasion.
- 60% of all reported rapes occur during a home invasion.
- There is a Burglary occurring approximately every 14 seconds in the United States.